Friday, September 16, 2011

Autumn

Maybe we should drop the "n" at the end of Autumn. It doesn't seem to be doing anything.
Mount Rundle near Banff Alberta

Field BC ; Needs the Taj Mahal in there somewhere don't you think?

Farm near Mara BC
It is another blue sky sunny day here in Paradise, with the light just right for taking photos, or painting for that matter. However it is a little cooler, so there won't be so many swimming in the lakes. Hanne and Barbara have just gone for a bike ride....
Here are a few more autumnal photos from last September. Oh! that word needs its "n" after all! I was quite wrong!

4 comments:

Claudia Moser said...

Pure tranquility ...

Unknown said...

Wish I had my cameral with me on this lovely, cool morning. My blog will tell you why.

Bianca said...

Wish i was their with you.......what a beautiful sight.......
Have a nice weekend.
Greeting Bianca

Pat MacKenzie said...

Your pictures are so beautiful. I love the Mt. Rundle shot. Glad you figured out why Autumn ends with an 'n'. :)