Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Day

Lovely Freesias from Elise for Easter. Elise and Adam are visiting for a few days...

Easter Skies and new leaves, Penticton

New Leaves on the Willows, Athens Creek
It is already Easter, and the Easter Lilies are out. In Denmark they are called Easter Lilies, but here they are called Daffodils. I always spelt them "Lillies" but spell-check doesn't like the double "L".  So I'll just call them Daffodils. With a double "F"...
The sun is also out, which is great, makes for sharper photos... reminds me of many Easter Sundays in the past, full of sunlight!
A very happy Easter to you all! Best wishes from Hanne and Michael.

3 comments:

H said...

And a very happy Easter to you from a rather less sunny Derby :)

Angela Häring-Christen said...

Die Freesien riechen so gut.
Fröhliche Ostern euch beiden!
Liebe Grüsse
Angela

Kannst du bitte die Verifikation herausnehmen? Es ist sehr mühsam 2 lange, schlecht lesbare Buchstaben einzugeben. Danke!

Michael and Hanne said...

I have deleted verification Angela. I had no idea it was there at all ! My apologies! Cheers from Penticton!